• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

API Response: Invalid Username

websam

Hi, I've run into an error and I'm not sure what part of the setup is causing the problem.

I'm using convertful for sign up forms, which connects to Pabbly via the webhook. No problems with that part. Then the subscribers data is getting pushed to The Newsletter Plugin on my Wordpress site via their API key. I had initial problems with this, but Pabbly helped me out by providing the info I need to get the subscribers onto the correct list.

Side Note: A couple of days later they released an integration with this plugin. Which is great, but it doesn't show the different lists, so you can only capture subscribers without putting them onto a list.

Back to the problem. I now get the attached error after I Save & Send Test Request, and I got the email saying there was a problem, which is great, as I can go into Convertful, see the subscribers details, and add manually.

But I am unsure what is causing this problem, after everything was working fine.

I have the exact same setup on another website, with no issues at all. So not sure where to look. Any ideas etc, please let me know.

Attachments

• brave_zy6ZD1uxiz.png
    brave_zy6ZD1uxiz.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 66

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I've run into an error and I'm not sure what part of the setup is causing the problem.

I'm using convertful for sign up forms, which connects to Pabbly via the webhook. No problems with that part. Then the subscribers data is getting pushed to The Newsletter Plugin on my Wordpress site via their API key. I had initial problems with this, but Pabbly helped me out by providing the info I need to get the subscribers onto the correct list.

Side Note: A couple of days later they released an integration with this plugin. Which is great, but it doesn't show the different lists, so you can only capture subscribers without putting them onto a list.

Back to the problem. I now get the attached error after I Save & Send Test Request, and I got the email saying there was a problem, which is great, as I can go into Convertful, see the subscribers details, and add manually.

But I am unsure what is causing this problem, after everything was working fine.

I have the exact same setup on another website, with no issues at all. So not sure where to look. Any ideas etc, please let me know.
Can you share the name of the workflow?

websam

GPNZ CREW SIDEBAR & GPNZ CREW WEBSITE --> TNP

It appears its happening with any associated with the GPNZ website.

The only thing I can think of, is that I recently connected the Blogley publishing platform to that website via the Applications Passwords area which is found in the Worpdress Users part of the site.

I'm unsure if that broke something, I've revoked it's access, but am still unable to get it to connect, and not show that error message.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
GPNZ CREW SIDEBAR & GPNZ CREW WEBSITE --> TNP

It appears its happening with any associated with the GPNZ website.

The only thing I can think of, is that I recently connected the Blogley publishing platform to that website via the Applications Passwords area which is found in the Worpdress Users part of the site.

I'm unsure if that broke something, I've revoked it's access, but am still unable to get it to connect, and not show that error message.

Thanks for the information. Looks like you're are entering the wrong API details.

Can you send us the link to the API documentation?

websam

What I do is create a new API Key, it asks I pick the user, which there is only one, and that's me. I can pick, Write, Read, or Read and Write, click create, and then copy the 2 bits and put them into the workflow. Which I've done before and it worked. So not sure what's going on.

websam

While I wrote the above reply, one of my previous attempts to sign up on my form that I did like an hour ago, came through. So it worked for a second there, but still shows that error, not sure how that happened.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
While I wrote the above reply, one of my previous attempts to sign up on my form that I did like an hour ago, came through. So it worked for a second there, but still shows that error, not sure how that happened.
Yes, we have made changes to your workflow. You were entering the credentials in the wrong format.

Kindly login to your account and check the format how we have entered in the API step.

Dentello

Hey I ran into the same problem. My workflow name is : Create Dentello User from Gulfie Form. Could you help me figure our what is the problem?

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 8.48.08 PM.png