• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Appsheet to Google Sheet than to Whatsapp, doesnt send a data

raven

Hello
i use appsheet for input data, than in google sheet i use conection with webhook URL and with column T as a trigger
but when appsheet fill the data from column A until T, pabbly not send a data in whatsapp
but if i fill manually in kolom T, pabbly send a data form column A to T
anything wrong with my setting?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @raven

While setting up the Google Sheets, you need to use"Send On Event" if the data is coming from a Google application or if you manually enter it.

However, if the data is coming from a third-party application, you may need to select "Auto Send On Schedule" or "Send on Schedule," which will send the data in exactly one hour.

Also, ensure that the data was filled up to your trigger column.

1685349094450.png

raven

Hey @raven

While setting up the Google Sheets, you need to use"Send On Event" if the data is coming from a Google application or if you manually enter it.

However, if the data is coming from a third-party application, you may need to select "Auto Send On Schedule" or "Send on Schedule," which will send the data in exactly one hour.

Also, ensure that the data was filled up to your trigger column.

View attachment 26593
thanks for your information
so if use "auto send on schedule" default is one hour from the triger is fill, because i dunt find any setting about time or hour on schedule

Arshita

Staff member
Yes, you are correct. The default time to trigger the response from Google Sheets if data is coming from the 3rd party application is 1 hour.

raven

one more question, i have 2 sheet with diferent name and column
let say sheet A have column until D and Sheet B have column until N
than i use webhook url as a triger in sheet B is N and Sheet A triger is D
but message doesnt send in Sheet B just in Sheet A
why?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @raven

Kindly provide us with the workflow name in which you are getting the issue so we can check on it and guide you further.

raven

Hey @raven

Kindly provide us with the workflow name in which you are getting the issue so we can check on it and guide you further.
name of workflow is ABSENSI SWM 1, i have 3 sheet and each sheet i want to send on schedule, but just 1 sheet can send on schedule

Arshita

Staff member
I request you to please refer to the below video tutorial first and then try from your end:

Please let me know if you face any kind of issues.

raven

I request you to please refer to the below video tutorial first and then try from your end:

Please let me know if you face any kind of issues.
1685715660867.png

in this i want to send on schedule, just one sheet can send on schedule
another sheet was disable ini my workbook