• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Are webhooks and other triggers down?

shane6836

Hey Everyone - are triggers down? I am trying to work on multiple workflows and cannot get any info to land to trigger (Clickup, Jotform webhook - nothing is landing on Pabbly's end)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shane6836

Sorry to hear that can you please share the workflow URL with us once you have tried the same? Also, let us know while configuring the webhook URL are getting stuck at any step.

(You can watch the following videos' last part to set the webhook URL)

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please try again by reconnecting the action step once you can avoid passing pc_skip_field in the Folder and List name?

1709195945598.png

shane6836

Hey!

So, i tried making those fields blank (no change) - then I mapped to teh actual folder and list i was using to trigger and it worked. Tried again with nothing and it worked, and then added back in the pc_skip_field and its wokring again?