• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th September 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Are you aware of Zoho Books change of API?

rickbamba

Supreme

Staff member
Our integration team is currently working on it, once we update the changes in the integration, we will let you know.

Nivesh

Staff member
FROM ZOHO:
"We're going to change the API domain to zohoapis.com on June 1st, 2024. The old domain will not work after the deadline."

I recently refreshed my connection with Zoho Books but cannot verify which API domain is currently being used. Can you confirm if the change has already been made, or if I will need to reconnect before the deadline? Thank you.
Hey @rickbamba,

You do not need to take any action regarding the domain, nor are you required to update it on your end. We have already updated the Zoho Books integration on our side.

If you encounter any issues with the integration, please let us know.

Best regards,
Nivesh Jain