• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Asana action to add task - Not a recognized ID

msa

An Asana action "Add task to project section" tries to add a task and receives a response task: Not a recognized ID.
The section and the project is known, but the task is new, so how am I suppose to specify the ID of a task that hasn't been created yet?

Please assist?

Attachments

• scr.PNG
    scr.PNG
    42.9 KB · Views: 55

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @msa

It seems like in the respective Workspace in your Asana there might not be any task present and because of that, the error message is coming.

Kindly make sure that there is a task present in your workspace to make this action step work.

2022-02-21_16h32_01.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @msa

If you are trying to add a task in Asana, you can use the "Asana: Create a Task" action event.

2022-02-21_16h44_26.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @msa

It seems like you didn't extract the comment from the content correctly and because of that, the ">" angular bracket is appearing which is not supported by the action event.

Though we have made a little change in your workflow and seems fine to us. Kindly review that in your workflow and let us know if that works for you.

msa

Thank you for fixing it! I would prefer nothing to be shown in the comments for this example, is it possible to look for anything before a new line?

1645576224917.png

Jomejourney

Hello Supreme, i am also facing the same issue. I am trying to update a new task from google spreadsheet > Asana task. How do i get some help here.

Supreme

Staff member
Hello Supreme, i am also facing the same issue. I am trying to update a new task from google spreadsheet > Asana task. How do i get some help here.
Please share the name of the workflow and the error message which you are getting in your workflow.