• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[Asana to Google Sheet] Multiple-rows created after new task is added

Hi there,
i got two workflows on my account, one for "CREATE a new row on Google Sheet after a new task is added to a project in Asana" and one for "UPDATE a new row on Google Sheet after a task is updated in a project in Asana".
Every time i add a task or update one in Asana, the worflows creates a new row on Google Sheet, also if the one to be updated is already on the sheet (the Update workflow has a step to search by Asana Task ID in a specific sheet column).

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SimoneScatolaPerfetta

If you are getting the same trigger response multiple times because of that, your tasks are getting executed multiple times.

And the reason behind that is perhaps you have pressed the "Save & Send Request" multiple times which has created the webhook URL in your Asana trigger event multiple times.

2023-09-13_16h11_07.png

Therefore, our suggestion is to either create a new workflow or duplicate the existing one, and then configure its trigger and action steps accordingly.

Hi @Supreme , thank you for your reply!
I should not Save a step when i'm editing a workflow beacuse it can create multiple response EVEN when the workflow is running and i'm not touching anything? I mean, that's a bug?!

I've duplicate the worklows as you suggest and moved to trash the old ones.. they doesn't work: if i create a new task, nothing happens, if i update a task nothing happens..

I'm now creating a new workflow from 0: i need to click "Save and send test Request" in order to have data to process in the next steps, but even if this is THE FIRST TIME i click it, the pop-up alert "Do you wish to resend the request again?" appears 🤨.. so?
I click it.. "Waiting for response" message appears.. then i go to Asana, i update a task, and nothing happens....

I'm now stuck and don't know what to do further.. if a user cannot send tests multiple times during configuration of a workflow, that's a great limit in my opinion..

Supreme

Staff member
I've duplicate the worklows as you suggest and moved to trash the old ones.. they doesn't work: if i create a new task, nothing happens, if i update a task nothing happens..
After cloning the workflow, you need to configure the trigger event again.

I'm now creating a new workflow from 0: i need to click "Save and send test Request" in order to have data to process in the next steps, but even if this is THE FIRST TIME i click it, the pop-up alert "Do you wish to resend the request again?" appears 🤨.. so?
I click it.. "Waiting for response" message appears.. then i go to Asana, i update a task, and nothing happens....
Once the webhook response is captured first, we do not recommend you press the "Save & Send Test Request" button again because multiple webhooks can be set up in your trigger application with the same webhook URL.