• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Assistance with Automating Daily Data Collection in Pabbly (Facebook Ads Insights)

Imobmark

Hello Pabbly Support Team,

I am currently using Pabbly to integrate Facebook Ads Insights data with Google Sheets. I successfully set up a workflow to capture daily data and automatically input the information into Google Sheets. However, I have a specific need to pull historical daily data starting from August and ensure that these data points are entered into Google Sheets, row by row, with the corresponding date.

What I Need:​

• Extract daily performance data (CPL, Leads, Amount Spent, etc.) from Meta Ads and log each extraction as a new row in Google Sheets.
  • Pull the historical daily data from August 2024 up to the present day, with the date of each extraction recorded, so that I can visualize the data in an aggregated manner in Google Looker Studio (for example, analyzing weekly, monthly, or custom date ranges).

The Issue:​

I can run the daily extraction, but in order to pull historical data automatically, I would need to do it manually for each day, which would be time-consuming given that I manage multiple clients and have a significant amount of data.

My Question:​

• Is there any way to create a loop or automation that allows Pabbly to iterate through the dates on a daily basis (from August until today), so that it automatically pulls data day by day? Or is there another method I could use to automate this process?
  • I'm looking for a solution similar to Adveronix, where the data is extracted based on daily dates and automatically stored.
I greatly appreciate any help you can provide! Any guidance or alternative solutions would be incredibly helpful, as this functionality is crucial for generating the historical reports I need to analyze in Google Looker Studio.

Best regards,
Gabriel José - Imobmark

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Imobmark,

Could you please specify the action event you plan to use to extract the data?
1729109788371.png

Imobmark

Hi Support Team, @ArshilAhmad

Thank you for the quick response.

The action event I plan to use is:

"Get Ad Account Insights with Time Range".

I would like to extract daily performance data (such as CPL, Leads, Amount Spent, etc.) from Meta Ads, starting from August 2024 up to the present date. Each day's data should be logged into Google Sheets on a per-day basis, with the date of the data clearly recorded for each row.

Specifically, I want to automate the process of:

• Pulling the historical data from August 2024 to today, and
  • Logging it into Google Sheets row by row, where each row corresponds to a specific date's performance data.
Additionally, I want to know if there is a way to automate the daily extraction by looping through the date range (since I need to extract data daily for multiple clients), similar to what Adveronix allows, or if I can set up the Pabbly workflow to iterate through each day automatically.

Please let me know if there's a way to accomplish this in Pabbly or if there is an alternative solution available.

Thank you for your support!

1729172061032.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please try adding an Iterator to your workflow and see if it gives you the desired result. We have added an Iterator to this workflow to loop through the data, but it doesn't seem to provide the exact data you're looking for. Please confirm if this is what you need.