• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Authenticating Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MexiKen

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZjMDYzMDA0MzQ1MjZjNTUzMDUxM2E1MTYxNTQzMyI_3D_pc
My workflow has been working, but suddenly I'm getting errors and it seems the connection with Twitter is no longer working. Is anyone else seeing this? Wondering if it's a Twitter thing going on, or if it's within Pabbly, or if no one else is experiencing it, it must be me (but I haven't changed anything, so I don't know where I would have messed things up).

I checked and re-checked the connection and keep getting these messages:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
My workflow has been working, but suddenly I'm getting errors and it seems the connection with Twitter is no longer working. Is anyone else seeing this? Wondering if it's a Twitter thing going on, or if it's within Pabbly, or if no one else is experiencing it, it must be me (but I haven't changed anything, so I don't know where I would have messed things up).

I checked and re-checked the connection and keep getting these messages:
The Twitter team has recently updated its API pricing plans, and as a result, the integration between Twitter and Pabbly Connect has been temporarily suspended. This means that if you're using Twitter integration in any workflow, you might start receiving error messages.

More information can be found here - https://twittercommunity.com/t/announcing-new-access-tiers-for-the-twitter-api/188728

However, we are currently working on finding alternative options for you to integrate Twitter with Pabbly Connect and will share the updates accordingly.

1680797906614.png

MexiKen

Thank you for the prompt reply. To be clear then, there is nothing that we (as users) can do on our side right now to make it work? The new access tiers and visiting developer.twitter.com - is that limited to your side (Pabbly)?

I guess I'm also wondering if there is any guess as to an ETA for a solution for us to continue to use Twitter? That (and FB) are what I was asked to automate for a client, so...???

Thanks for any further clarification.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the prompt reply. To be clear then, there is nothing that we (as users) can do on our side right now to make it work? The new access tiers and visiting developer.twitter.com - is that limited to your side (Pabbly)?
You don't need to make any changes on your end. We will be getting in touch with the Twitter team to know about the possible solution for the same.

I guess I'm also wondering if there is any guess as to an ETA for a solution for us to continue to use Twitter? That (and FB) are what I was asked to automate for a client, so...???
Right now providing ETA is not possible, as we're not sure whether or not we will be able to get access to Twitter API.

rtpguy82

Please keep everyone updated on any progress you are making with gaining access to the new Twitter API. That is the primary reason I use Pabbly, so without the Twitter Integration, I really don't have much use for this service unfortunately 😕

och2110

Same issue on my end as well. Twitter is the main reason we use pabbly as well. I will keep checking this thread for further updates. Many thanks.

Machu

Publer recently got their access restored, so hopefully Pabbly will get their access online soon.

och2110

It would be nice if Pabbly could implement something like this, https://www.feedhive.com/user-guide/how-to-add-your-own-twitter-api-key
It's the current work around that different products are using so that their valued customers can still use Twitter while they work on a better solution. It really shows great commitment to their customers.
I read somewhere that Twitter wants to charge $100 per month for this which seems a little excessive to me. Not sure if that info is correct.

I read somewhere that Twitter wants to charge $100 per month for this which seems a little excessive to me. Not sure if that info is correct.
There is a free tier, but it only allows you to post tweets and is limited to 1500 tweets per month.

Its ridiculous that Pabbly have not made accomodations to support or pay for API access yet, and we have no ETA at all. All the other major competitors have been working fine without a hitch. Right now in my twitter workflows I have replaced the twitter steps with webhook calls to Zapier, which handles the twitter functions from there.

What reason does anyone have to stick around with such poor support?

MexiKen

So Zapier to Twitter is working??? Good to know. I'll give Pabbly a bit more time to get things sorted, but I really do hope that they'll at least update us on efforts being made, best guess ETA... anything to give us reason to have hope it'll come back soon.

Machu

So Zapier to Twitter is working??? Good to know. I'll give Pabbly a bit more time to get things sorted, but I really do hope that they'll at least update us on efforts being made, best guess ETA... anything to give us reason to have hope it'll come back soon.

Not the most ideal solution, but you could use a service like Feedhive which offers triggers that Pabbly can use to see if that can help you move forward till Pabbly decides to resolve this issue.

och2110

Not the most ideal solution, but you could use a service like Feedhive which offers triggers that Pabbly can use to see if that can help you move forward till Pabbly decides to resolve this issue.
Its a good idea. The issue I have is that I spent plenty of money with pabbly to have a functional service. So either we are all offered a refund or this gets fixed. Just my 2 cents.

MexiKen

So I just tried Zapier to post to Twitter and it worked perfectly. Not sure if that makes me happy or frustrated LOL. I guess the good news is that it *can* be done (happy). Now the questions is, *will it* be done by Pabbly, and if so, when? (frustrated)

MexiKen

Looks like Pabbly came through and got Twitter working again!!! WooHOO!! 😃 Good job Pabbly team.

Now if I could just figure out how to stop repeat posts to FB, I could relax...

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We have released a new Twitter integration will the following action events -

1681275529375.png

Please login to your Pabbly Connect account and check at your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.