• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automating Lead Data Transfer from Zoho CRM to Spreadsheet

Sureshuser

Dear Pabbly Support,

I am looking to automate lead data transfer from my Zoho CRM to Google Ads to improve ad performance. Whenever a counselor changes a lead status to "not qualified" in Zoho, I need that lead data automatically exported to a spreadsheet, which I can then manually update in Google Ads.

I have been trying to set up this integration in Pabbly but am unsure how to connect to Microsoft Excel. Would you recommend using Excel or Google Sheets for this automation? I am most comfortable with Excel.

Could you please advise on the best way to configure Pabbly to:

• Monitor Zoho CRM for any lead status changes to "not qualified"
  • Automatically export the lead data (name, email, etc.) for those records to a spreadsheet (Excel or Google Sheets)
  • Append new data to the sheet so I have a running list I can reference and update in Google Ads
Your guidance on setting up this automation in the most efficient way would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if any clarification would help or if I should provide any other details. I look forward to hearing your suggestions on the best approach.

Thank you,

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Chefiica

Regarding your use case, you can refer to the following video tutorials' first part where you can get the idea of getting the details of the lead from Zoho CRM.

Further, to filter the leads based on the Lead Status then kindly use the Filter action step -

1707300746459.png

And to send the lead details further to your Google Ads, please check the following video -