• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automation from FB Lead Ads to Woocommerce Subscription

Hi,
I would like to set up with Pabbly Connect this workflow:
User registers via Facebook Lead Ads -> User is added to a list on VBOUT -> User is registered on Wordpress -> User is subscribed to a product on Woocommerce Subscription.
Can this kind of setup be possible? Can anyone help me, please?

Thank you so much in advance,

Francesco

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @FrancescoM

Yes, it is possible to set up the workflow you described with Pabbly Connect.

For your workflow, we can create a trigger on Facebook Lead Ads to capture the user information and then add the user to a list on VBOUT.

Once the user is added to the VBOUT list, we can set up an action to register the user on WordPress. Finally, we can set up another action to subscribe the user to a product on Woocommerce Subscription.

To gain a better understanding of how to connect with the applications mentioned, I recommend that you watch the following videos. These videos provide step-by-step guidance on how to connect to the applications and how to set up integrations with them.

(Watch the 2nd part of the videos)

Do let us know if you get stuck in any step, so we can check it for you.