• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automation stopped working- WP post to FB group

amitleb

Hey, an automation i created which has been working well has stopped working.
the flow is when i post a wordpress post it automataclly uploads to a fb page and fb group.
on both the pabbly app is installed and it used to work until not long ago.
the fb page still works, but fb group is now showing the following error:
1674470166598.png

Supreme

Staff member
Could you please check for the Pabbly Connect app in your Facebook group once, so that it will post the content in your Group accordingly?

1674478481673.png

Check the app section -

1674478499437.png

amitleb

i tried to create a new connection or reestiable the existing one but when it goes to my fb account it simply logs in and returns to pabbly, it does not allow to me to go through the process of choosing which pages, groups, etc.
it then shows the connection was succesfull but i see this messaage:
1674549800684.png

Supreme

Staff member
Please check carefully the permalink which you have passed is not available.

Kindly check again and try.