• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automation to Remove Heartbeat Member when WooCommerce or Thrivecart Subscription Ends

KimM

Hello,

As my course/membership program base grows, I'd like to automate removing people from my communities that are associated with certain courses or subscriptions. Is there a way to automatically remove people from Heartbeat either after a certain period of time in the space and/or upon their subscription expiring in WooCommerce and/or Thrivecart for the product associated with the community?

davidhooper

I'm on here looking for help with Heartbeat and saw your post.

I have something that might work for you, if the terms of your membership are the same.

1. Trigger when a new subscription comes through in Stripe.
2. Set delay for length of subscription minus one day.
3. Remove person.

If they sign up again, they're back in the next day with the standard "new user" automation.

Hope this helps (and makes sense). :)

KimM

Thanks. This is great for set terms for sure, but I'm wondering how to automate removal from a group for an ongoing, indefinite subscription that they can cancel as they wish. Ideally, I'd like a cancelled subscription to trigger removal from the group.

davidhooper

Thanks. This is great for set terms for sure, but I'm wondering how to automate removal from a group for an ongoing, indefinite subscription that they can cancel as they wish. Ideally, I'd like a cancelled subscription to trigger removal from the group.

I think this Stripe trigger will do that for you, if you're using Stripe.

1713932922137.jpeg

1713932861236.jpeg

KimM

Oh! I hadn't thought about a Stripe trigger. That might work. However, I do let my clients pay by Stripe or PayPal. Is there a similar PayPal subscription option, and if I set and "or" parameter so both the Stripe cancellation and the PayPal cancellation are in the same workflow, would that work? Thank you for your help David.

davidhooper

Oh! I hadn't thought about a Stripe trigger. That might work. However, I do let my clients pay by Stripe or PayPal. Is there a similar PayPal subscription option, and if I set and "or" parameter so both the Stripe cancellation and the PayPal cancellation are in the same workflow, would that work? Thank you for your help David.

Yeah, I think you could also set up a trigger for Paypal for this.

1713975625708.jpeg