• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Aweber - new update

saransh1

Hi

After the new update, the only action item I can select to add a new subscriber is add or update subscriber.

But this has a required field of tag.

However I am not collecting tag field in my opt-in page.

So, what should I put in the tag required field.

I am attaching a screenshot of what I am seeing.

What should I do here?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 5.35.37 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 5.35.37 PM.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @saransh1

Seems like you haven't passed the Tag in the action step which is required, so please pass some value to it and then try again.
1683893641130.png

Also, if you do not have any custom fields from your Aweber account then please create one and then try the action step after reconnecting it.

1683893659076.png

saransh1

Hey @saransh1

Seems like you haven't passed the Tag in the action step which is required, so please pass some value to it and then try again.
View attachment 25912
Also, if you do not have any custom fields from your Aweber account then please create one and then try the action step after reconnecting it.

View attachment 25913
How do I pass a tag if I am not collecting it on my opt-in page? A visitor comes to my opt-in page, submits the name, email & that's it. Also, what do u mean by this: if you do not have any custom fields from your Aweber account then please create one