• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Aweber to getresponse without first name

saransh1

I need to connect aweber to getresponse

But getresponse requires first name

However I am only collecting email in aweber.

How do I fix this?

I saw that we can connect aweber to getresponse with just the email address in zapier but same does not seem to be possible in pabbly?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @saransh1

Could you please let me know if you are using the action Create Contact in the GetResponse? If yes, both Name and Email are the required fields for creating a new contact in Get Response.

1670482447697.png

Please let me know which end point you are referring to?

saransh1

Yes. I am trying to create contact

But in zapier they don't require name field. On my opt-in page I am just collecting the email address & create a zap to send emails from aweber to getresponse without requiring the name field

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @saransh1

Yes, we have checked the API documents and found that Name is not a required field. We have now made the Name as a not required field.