• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Axonaut - Search Company - can't seach by id ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I wonder why does the Search Company action allow to search by Company Internal Id, but not by Company Id.

As seen in the following JSON sample, id and internal_id are two different data.

1679490444184.png

My companies all automatically get an id when created, but none of them have an internal_id.

On Search Employee action's response, I get a Company's id, not internal_id (that is null anyway). So I need to be able to Search said Company by its id.

Can you please add this possibility in the Axonaut : Search Company action ?

Regards

Supreme

Staff member
After checking Axonaut's API reference, we couldn't find any option to search the details on the basis of ID.

1679553203276.png

You may also check the same on their API documentation.

Supreme

Staff member
We have added the "Axonaut: Get Company by ID" action step as per your concern, please give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

2023-03-23_16h07_17.png

Status
Not open for further replies.