• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Bhuman video creation using instantly trigger and email/linkedin sending

superproxy

Hi everyone, I am trying to create a video automatically from a instantly trigger. Questions bellow:

1. Can I use Generate Video BGMode v3 action event in my BHuman workflow? Can anyone suggest a tutorial or a documentation on how can I do that?
2. How can I send the generated video to multiple people at once using reachinbox or closely? How can I do this also in LinkedIn?

Thanks Everyone!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @superproxy
The Bhuman.ai application was integrated into the platform by their support team. We suggest checking the steps for video generation and the usage of the BHuman application by referring to the following video lesson.

superproxy

Thank you so much @Supreme! Follow up question.. Is it possible to create a video in Bhuman using pabbly integrated apps like Instantly? I want to create a workflow where Instantly receives a trigger 'positive reply' and then captures the name of the person > will be passed through BHuman and create a video mentioning these person name > Then send to LinkedIn or Email Platforms.

Supreme

Staff member
Please inform us about the source of your replies and the application you review, so we can explore the possibilities.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @superproxy

Just to clarify, are you saying that when a response, reply, or review comes up in ReachinBox or Closely, you want to create a video using Bhuman API? Also, it would be helpful if you could demonstrate how you fetch the responses from their API so we can understand better.

superproxy

Yes, correct from that response, I will extract his/her firstname and use the extracted variable name to create a video mentioning this person's name in the BHuman video. Below is the example on how I fetch detail from an API, the trigger is usually Lead Mark as Interested or positive response.
1723818691226.png

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please share the workflow URL where you have tried this and captured the webhook response from Instantly?