• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

BigCommerce Products with Variations

Hello. I am very close to have my issue resolved.

My basic flow is: (I haven't included every step as it's technically working)

1. Order created in BigCommerce
2. Get order details
3. Check if customer in Hubspot
4. If customer found great > if not create customer
5. Create ticket
6. Assign customer to the Hubspot ticket

Everything technically works fine, however, I want to add the product details to the HubSpot ticket. I have watched how to get the product details videos and use the Text Formatter by Pabbly replace text options, however, I can't get it right.

My issue is:

An order can have multiple products (that parts fine), but each product has different variations, some don't have variations. That part isn't fine.

If I'm using test data to format the Text Formatter replace Text it works off an order that has already been created. How can I set it up to get details for one product that may have two variations, a second product that might have no variations and a third product that has variations, but they are different to the variations of the first product, etc?

I hope that makes sense.

Any help would be appreciated.

All the best.

Christine

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @signandseal,

Could you please record a short screen recording elaborating a bit more on your exact use case and the issue you are encountering? Also, could you share the workflow URL in which you have this concern?

Hi Arshil.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Sure thing.

Here is the workflow url: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzMDA0MzU1MjZiNTUzNzUxM2Ii_pc

I watched this video on importing products but they don't have variations:

Different products have different variations and values and I'm struggling with that part.

I have a second question. Can I add that here? 😬

I have setup a Workflow which I believe should work, but nothing is happening. I can't see any log or way to find out why nothing is happening.

Workflow url for that one is here: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzMDA0MzY1MjZkNTUzYzUxMzUi_pc

This flow should create a contact, then a ticket, then add the contact to the ticket. Everything that I want the first workflow to do, but I've left out the product details until I can figure it out.

Thank you.

Christine

Supreme

Staff member
This flow should create a contact, then a ticket, then add the contact to the ticket. Everything that I want the first workflow to do, but I've left out the product details until I can figure it out.
Regarding your concern, you can attempt utilizing the Line Itemizer action step following the retrieval of the Product by Order ID, which will provide you with the product details in a comma-separated format.

2024-02-19_15h23_38.png