• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Birthday Multiple Did not Execute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zest83

None of the Triggers - Since Yesterday - None have worked!

I have replaced the Data with Random Data

Please check why the workflow didn't execute as per the UTC Time Scheduled or some other ERROR!

Something is wrong!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

The respective workflow is triggered at the exact time but you are using the old date in the Delay Until action step, so because of that your workflow didn't execute.

Kindly check the data accordingly before using the workflow.

2022-05-02_12h55_18.png

zest83

But the Delay is showing the Older data based on the "SEND & TEST" request right...

I mean, it will always show the older date coz the older one was tested and the Workflow tested correctly then and it was working!

zest83

I have gone ahead and DONE the same thing again...
SAVE & SEND Request for all Steps with Todays Date

But todays Date will show forever in the Delay STEP coz its the TEST DATA
So 3 days from now, this Trigger will show the SAME Sample Text right? Coz its the SAVE & SEND Data ...(Test Data) shown here!

Am I mistaken on that?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

Again you have selected a one-day-old date of the current date in the Delay Until action step whereas the workflow is not executing.

Kindly pass the date which has a future date and time according to the current date.

2022-05-04_15h41_26.png

zest83

URGENTLY Check my workflow now

Time to schedule to run at 11 AM today
Dont a SEND & Test Request also for 11 AM

All in Order now?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

Kindly give a 1-minute difference in the Schedule trigger and Delay Until action step. Since the Delay action step gets late by a fraction of seconds.

Eg- Use 5:29 UTC time in Trigger then Delay Until will work at the same time.

2022-05-05_13h57_56.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

Since we have already mentioned you to pass the DateTime in the Delay action step in the future, as you are again passing the date which is a few hours old.

Note - Delay Until action step takes UTC date-time. Kindly convert it first then try to match the timing in the task history.

2022-05-25_16h31_13.png

zest83

The delay is always tested for dates which are in the future!

Not Past!

When you see the delay date, it is the past obviously!

Unless, you ASSURE me to check the HELP section right away as soon as I post the request next

Does that make sense?

zest83

UPDATED WORKFLOW

Next Trigger is at 2.01 PM IST 26th May 2022

I have PUT screenshots for EACH Step here!
When I RUN a SEND & Test ... It is giving me a Date of 2022-05-25 18:30:00 (ON Step 4) - inspite of the Date being 26th May with Time 2:01 PM on my google sheet

The Scheduler has been set to 4.59 AM UTC

So what next?

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    33 KB · Views: 41
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    25.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 3.png
    3.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    39.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    27.3 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

As we can see from your workflow, you haven't passed the date-time in the incorrect format and because of that, you were not getting the appropriate DateTime.

Kindly read the help text correct and pass the date-time as per the "From Format".

2022-05-26_10h43_55.png

After correction -

1653542526438.png

Status
Not open for further replies.