• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Blank Response with a 200 HTTP Code

I'm working on a ClickUp workflow - updating a custom date field. Each step seems to be working okay, but when I try to update the field I'm getting a HTTP 200 Code and a note saying that the request has been processed but returned a blank response. Any help appreciated!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @becmcfarland

Please try enclosing the value within double quotes and then verify if it is being correctly passed to the custom key.

2024-08-10_12h34_07.png

Supreme

Staff member
It appears that the success status is due to the application receiving a "200" response code, indicating a successful transaction. However, it seems that you are interpreting a failed task as a success. Please verify if the data has been successfully transferred to your ClickUp account.

It appears that the success status is due to the application receiving a "200" response code, indicating a successful transaction. However, it seems that you are interpreting a failed task as a success. Please verify if the data has been successfully transferred to your ClickUp account.
With the 200 code, I get the message: "The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details." The data has NOT been passed to my ClickUp account.

I've just created a similar workflow sending data to a custom text field in ClickUp and got the same response. I wonder if there is a bug in the passing of data to ClickUp?