• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Blogger and Tumblr workflow connect

Ganaramana

Hi.. I am not able to auto-post through pabbly connect..
It is showing me an error..Could you please let me know how to get it right.? I am getting the response as

Label: <html> <head><title>400 Request Header Or Cookie Too Large</title></head> <body> <center><h1>400 Bad Request</h1></center> <center>Request Header Or Cookie Too Large</center> <hr><center>openresty</center> </body> </html>

Attachments

• blogger to tumblr connect.PNG
    blogger to tumblr connect.PNG
    66.2 KB · Views: 64