• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Blogger API Keeps Failing (Pabbly Quota problem)

lhood

Hey there, So I had to open a new topic but this is actually a not-closed issue I first started on this topic which is locked atm:

So I have two accounts, and two different workflows from two different Google Cloud accounts (2 different project) and I am using Pabbly's Blogger API to get a new file from my Driver accounts and use them to creat a new post on Blogger.

The issue most of the time workflow fails and throws (Quota limit exceeded error). in the error message the mentioned quota-exceeded project ids are the same (I believe it is Pabbly's project id). Manly it fails in my local afternoon time (GMT+3). I am guessing Pabbly runs out of API Quota.

A quick fix would be perfect. Thanks

My two workflow links are:

Supreme

Staff member
1679381030149.png

After investigating your workflow, we have noticed that the error message is related to the API usage limit for the Google Blogger API. Every Google Cloud project has a quota limit, which restricts the amount of API requests that can be made per day, and once the limit is reached, no further requests can be made until the quota resets.

To check your current usage and limits, you can visit the Google Cloud Console and navigate to the "APIs & Services" -> "Dashboard" page. From there, select the Blogger API and then click on the "Quotas" tab to view the current usage and limits.

Here is the documentation link for the Blogger API usage limits and quotas:

If the issue still persists then you may contact the Google space support team.

lhood

Look, dear Supreme, I don't know why I am not able to tell this easy matter but. This is your Blogger API is being used. Because, man, come on, I am connecting my account via your (Pabbly's Blogger OAUTH creds) API. So you are the one who needs to increase the quota limit and check the metrics........
I am checking mine I don't even have any usage metric on my BLOGGER API, I don't even need to enable it, because, as I said earlier I am using Pabbly's blogger API.....

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lhood

When using an API such as Google Bloggers, there are often rate limits in place to prevent users from overwhelming the server with too many requests at once. These rate limits are designed to maintain the stability and reliability of the platform, as well as to prevent misuse or abuse of the API.

In the case of Google Blogger's API, the rate limits are documented in their API reference documentation. For example, the "Blogs: list" method has a default quota limit of 100 requests per day per user. This means that a user can only make 100 requests per day to this method before reaching the rate limit. If the user exceeds this limit, the API will return an error response.

It's important for users of the Google Workspace API (and any API, for that matter) to be aware of the rate limits and to stay within them to avoid errors or even potential account suspensions. By understanding and working within the rate limits, users can ensure the smooth functioning of the API and their own applications.

lhood

Hey @Supreme ,

in this case the user is Pabbly not my cloud account. Am I clear on this?
Would be perfect if you can reach to Google and request an increase on this 100 reqs per day quota.
Will you do it? otherwise I will have to switch to another service because your daily quota exceeds and my workflow fails

lhood

side note: I am only using your blogger api twice a day. not even possible to make the limit exceed

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lhood

I recommend checking if there are any restrictions or limitations on your Google Blogger API key or Google account. You can do this by logging in to your Google Cloud Console and checking the API usage and quota limits for your project.

If you find that your quota is limited to 100 requests per day from your overall Google Workspace, you can apply for a quota increase directly from the Google Cloud Console.

Alternatively, you can consider using a different service or API that has higher usage limits or no limits at all. There are several third-party APIs and services that provide access to the Blogger API, and you may find one that suits your needs better.