• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

blogger id problem !!!

I have been facing a problem for more than a month, which is that Blogger does not display the name of my blog through Bubbly
And when I try other services like ifttt, I find that it works smoothly
Please solve this problem
I have read more than one customer complaining about the same problem, and none of you solve it

Attachments

• blogger .png
    blogger .png
    42.7 KB · Views: 35

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @karimsalah,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @karimsalah

After investigating your workflow, we have noticed that the error message is related to the API usage limit for the Google Blogger API. Every Google Cloud project has a quota limit, which restricts the amount of API requests that can be made per day, and once the limit is reached, no further requests can be made until the quota resets.

To check your current usage and limits, you can visit the Google Cloud Console and navigate to the "APIs & Services" -> "Dashboard" page. From there, select the Blogger API and then click on the "Quotas" tab to view the current usage and limits.

Here is the documentation link for the Blogger API usage limits and quotas:

If the issue still persists then you may contact the Google space support team.

@ArshilAhmad
You send this message to everyone who sent you the same problem, and I have read it more than once
But I will tell you a surprise
When i link blogger blog with ifttt
It did the job perfectly and there are no issues or limits now and it works perfectly
But the current problem is in pabbly
I hope you solve that problem!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @karimsalah

We are currently experiencing a quota-exceeded error in the Google Blogger API. This error is a result of reaching the limit of 10,000 requests, which has been caused by a large number of app users. To address this issue, we have submitted a request to the team, asking them to increase the quota limit. Once the quota limit is raised, the problem should be effectively resolved. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we await a response from the team.