• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Bookeo : number of colones from new booking to sheets

Mike524

Hi guys,
I'm exporting new booking data from Bookeo to Google sheets, but i have limitations

The maximum number of colones that I can export is 50 or 51 into sheets is there a way to have more?

Also, is there a way to export data when a booking is updated? We have people that update the names later and at this point we find our selves with incomplete data.

Thanks
Mike

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mike524

The maximum number of colones that I can export is 50 or 51 into sheets is there a way to have more?
Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you have performed the same?

Also, is there a way to export data when a booking is updated? We have people that update the names later and at this point we find our selves with incomplete data.
Unfortunately, Bookeo doesn't offer any trigger event which can send the data on updated bookings.

Mike524

Hi Supreme,
I have headers going up to Tel14 and it stops giving me the choice of the next top FIELDS that follow
Nom-9Prenom-9Email-9PeoplecategoryID-9Tel-9Nom-10Prenom-10Email-10PeoplecategoryID-10Tel-10Nom-11Prenom-11Email-11PeoplecategoryID-11Tel-11Nom-12Prenom-12Email-12PeoplecategoryID-12Tel-12Nom-13Prenom-13Email-13PeoplecategoryID-13Tel-13Nom-14Prenom-14Email-14PeoplecategoryID-14Tel-14

1672842040273.png

1672843223349.png

My colons don't stop at '2023'!A3:AZ but '2023'!A3:CF3

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mike524

If you are having more than 52 columns in your Google Sheets, you should use the "Append new Value" action step which will pass all the data to your CF column.

1672902077119.png