• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Botsify to vBout

exigobiz

I am looking at integrations mentioned on Botsify - it shows Pabbly. I do not see the botsify option when selecting a connector.

I am wanting to add a user to a vBout List when a contact adds their name and email via the chat bot.

When I look at vBout; the only integration is if someone is already added to the list. I need to add to a list; not use an existing contact in vBout.

Suggestions?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @exigobiz

As of now, we don't have Botsify integration. You can upvote building integration with Botsify here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Integration-Request/p/botsify

Further we do offer action events for adding contacts in Vbout application as shown below -

2021-08-12_17h58_43.png

Last edited by a moderator:

exigobiz

Hey @exigobiz

As of now, we don't have Botsify integration. You can upvote building integration with Botsify here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Integration-Request/p/botsify

Further we do offer action events for adding contacts in Vbout application as shown below -

View attachment 2839
Thank you for your quick reply. would you mind providing a few screen shots to how you get to the point in the process. When I select the vbout integration, it only allows me to pull information from vBout, not add to vbout list.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @exigobiz

You might need the following steps to work it out -
  1. Add the action step after the trigger.

2. Select the Vbout API from the Choose App and connect your Vbout account by filling in the API key.

3. Pick the Action Event "Add Contact to List".

4. Then fill all the necessary fields and select the desired list mentioned in your Vbout account.

2021-08-13_12h22_49.png