• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[BUG] Adding row to a table with a hidden column pastes it on top

avielchik

Hey guys. I found a bug while working on a customers sheet.
When sending a new row into a sheet with a hidden column and frozen header (maybe without also didn't check) - Instead of adding the new row at the end, it adds it on top of the first row - which is in this case the head.

So when there is a hidden column and a frozen head, the rows are added on top instead of at the bottom.

Please fix ASAP.

StyxMedia

I'm having this issue too, with the facebook ad leads and date formatter
I've used pabbly for a while and the leads would be created in new rows etc, on the bottom but now they're coming on top

Where is the control or setting to change this

Also, is there a way to only create new cells/rows in the columns that data is updating in, instead of completely new rows (Considering the formatting of the other rows with dropdowns

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @StyxMedia

I've used pabbly for a while and the leads would be created in new rows etc, on the bottom but now they're coming on top
Could you kindly verify if there is any space between the header row and the data rows and provide a screenshot as well, please? If yes then please remove the extra spaced row and then try again.