• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Bugfix MySql

Status
Not open for further replies.

amicici

Hi, I find several bug in the use of mysql.

It is really nerve-wracking to always have to fill in all the fields from scratch because even if I update the connection (exactly as I do with google sheet) the new changes are not seen, indeed I do not understand how, despite I have also changed the login credentials, it loads me a several weeks old table.

For the avoidance of doubt, here is a video that demonstrates these issues.

This kind of problem, together with the possibility of moving, duplicating the paths between the various workflows with zapier do not happen.

To fix the problem temporarily I had to add a second query

In addition to the reported problem, please do your best, being able to copy an already complete and present function from one part of the workflow to another or even better from a different workflow would really be the top.

Attachments

• Second query to bugfix.png
    Second query to bugfix.png
    875.6 KB · Views: 55

amicici

Hey @Supreme

It's been several weeks, have you solved the reported problem?

Just to be specific:

In the first few weeks you have always responded to requests made in chat.

For several weeks, the creation of the ticket has not even arrived from the chat.

As you invited me to do several times, I opened the ticket and deliberately did not send reminders and 14 days have passed.

I am sure that you are overburdened, but either you go back to previous times and with precise requests and resolutions, otherwise I am forced to return to zapier, a much more expensive system I do not deny it, but practical, fast, resolution within 3 days until several months ago and most importantly, with the possibility of transcending what has been created and not always repeating it from scratch.

Time is money for everyone

Last edited:
P

PabblyMember3

We have got your concern and checked the video as well but, would like to clarify you a few things.

Since, the setup of the MySQL step needs to be done once then, you can map the above step fields into that.

If in case you change your table Schema then, you need reconnect and remap the values in your step because, upon selecting the table from dropdown, all the columns including the new one will be reloaded. As the fields renders again therefore, the previously mapped values will not be retained. You need to remap the fields as the column loading is a dynamic process and executes for the very first time of the step configuration.

If you do not make any changes to your MySQL table columns then, you won't get such issue.

I hope you understand. Let me know if you need further assistance.

amicici

I understand, but if it finds the same changes as the previous ones exactly as it happens for google sheet, google docs, whatsapp and many other applications it would be preferable that it already keeps its attributions, not that every time I make a single change I have to load 60-70 fields from scratch.

P

PabblyMember3

We have made some changes at our end and now, when you click on the refresh button, just beside the configured table field, as shown below. It will retain the previously mapped fields only the new fields needs to be mapped.

1661772354127.png

However, on clicking the connected button, it changes the table and therefore all the fields needs to be re-configure, Our team currently working on this, will be sorted out soon.

amicici

As soon as it is resolved, I hope very soon, I will be very happy.

Today mapping 70 courses from scratch, with every little change is a real madness.

How long do you think you need to wait to fix this bug?

P

PabblyMember3

We have made the required changes, can you please check now, It should work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.