• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendar error

Status
Not open for further replies.
calendar error.jpg

after trying several times, still cant go through this

i am trying to create a recurring event in google calendar from a form submission, but the above error occurs again and again. Help please.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @samir samnani

Kindly cross-check the Event Recurrence Rule with the help of the tool whether you have passed the rule in the correct format or not.

Kindly try again and let us know if you get us stuck at any step.

@Supreme Thanks for the reply

i have tried it several times, using that tool, but it happens again and again

that tool format number must change according to the form data

below image shows how i have applied the connection from the form as well as using some other formatter result.

error1.jpg

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @samir samnani

You were missing RRULE in the format which you have used. Though we have added that to you in your action event and it is working now.

I hope this might help you out.

2022-01-21_12h00_38.png

Status
Not open for further replies.