• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendly and google sheets look for previous meetings

Oleksandr

Hi everyone,
I have 2 Google Sheets: One for Booked meetings and One for Cancelled meetings.

When I receive a new booking, I'd like to check in the cancelled meetings if it has been previously booked (by looking up the email)
I'm struggling to understand how to correctly build this, so I'm a little confused about maybe the filter function, or the correct option in Google Sheets.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @oleksandr

For this scenario you can use Google Sheets - Lookup Spreadsheet Rows action for finding the email exists or not.

1663739074328.png

Kindly let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Oleksandr

thank you, what I tried before your reply, is creating a vlookup formula that checks for the email (yes/no) and a scheduler to run every 1 day and if yes, send a message, but now I realized a new problem: it will run on ALL the rows (old and new ones), so how can I prevent the tool from checking old (already checked) entries and only focus on new ones?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @oleksandr

You can include an extra column in your spreadsheet let's say "Meeting Attended" and give the value as Yes or No. After this you can add a filter condition in your workflow that will check if the "Meeting Attended = No" and then the lookup table will check the value in it else they will skip this row.