• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendly cancel event + update task in click up

Carmen R.

Hello,
Sorry if this is obvious, but i am having issues with the following workflow i am setting up for a client:

Previously I created one where a new task is created in click up when a meeting is set up via calendly. This works perfectly.

Now I want to update a task if the person cancels such meeting (ideally changing the status of that task)

The task name is the one created in the previous workflow (payload name)

But to do so, pabbly ask for task ID, wich I can not tell, because it will be different acording to what meeting has been cancelled. I tried to search for the task ID in click up first, but pabbly just offers the option to search task by ID, and not the opposite (search task ID by name).

Could you please appoint me in the right direction?

My ideal scenario, as we have the CRM set up in click up, is:

If the same person who set up the meeting via calendly cancels the meeting, I want to change the status of the task associated with that person, and add the reason of cancelation.

Thanks in advanced for your help

Last edited:

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Carmen R.

Regrettably, we would like to inform you that in the API documentation for ClickUp does not include any provisions for searching task IDs by name. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

As an alternative solution, we recommend that you maintain a Google sheet to manually record the task names and their corresponding task IDs for your contacts. This would enable you to retrieve the task ID using the task name from the Google sheet, and then proceed with your workflow accordingly.