• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendly Integration Issue

GireeshL

Calendly Integration​

We are facing a couple of challenges. Here is the flow.

Workflow 1 - Calendly Booking ---> Pabbly ---> WhatsApp and SMS to client and team members

Workflow 1 is working perfectly.
✅

Workflow 2 - Calendly Booking in Flow 1 ---> (minus) 3 hour delay - Meeting Reminder to Client and Team Members using WA and SMS

Workflow 2 isn't being fired.
❌

Workflow 3 - Calendly Booking in Flow 1 ---> (minus) 30 minute delay - Meeting Reminder to Client and Team Members using WA and SMS

Workflow 3 isn't being fired.
❌

Here is how the flow looks like -

Calendly Invitee Created (Organisation Level)

Date/Time Formatter - (Time delay in UTC checked)

Delay (Pabbly) - (Delayed until - in UTC checked)

What are we missing?

TIA

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @GireeshL

If you have cloned the workflow, you will be required to configure the trigger event in your application again to run the cloned workflow.

1722315610914.png

You can also refer to the first part of the video on how you can configure Calendly's trigger event.

GireeshL

Interesting. Let me try that once.
I have already raised a ticket though, but I can see this is what I must have missed.

Thanks

P

Pabblymember11

Have you filled the form after pressing the 'Re-Capture Webhook Response' button from your Calendly form response?

Also, please share the workflow URL and the Calendly form link so that we can check on it so that we can look into it.

GireeshL

I think it is working now, I have to reconnect calendly and then it someone captured the details.
Still testing, will also close the ticket and thread once resolved.

GireeshL

This has been fixed.

I had to rebuild the flow and recapture all the details once again

Also move all the date, text formatter, phone number formatter before the delay steps

The only steps after the delay step are gonna be your WA API and SMS API

Else, the flow will get stuck at delay and won't fire the rest further.

P

Pabblymember11

Please provide the workflow URL where you attempted the action, and inform us if you intend to send the message at regular intervals.