• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendly integration stuck in waiting for response

economize

Hi, I use Calendly Professional but when I try to authenticate and integrate with Pabbly, it shows Connected but even after multiple event booking, it's stuck in Waiting for Response.

It's not capturing any events, please guide.
1660676153668.png

Calendly login is through Google, and I don't have a password based login to share. Can you check in your end if Calendly <> Pabbly is working fine?

Even after authenticating the connection and on Invitee Created, no events are listened when someone books a meeting.
I am having this same issue. Was this ever resolved?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Serious Credit

Can you please record a short video on how you are trying to configure the Calendly trigger event and capture the webhook response?

You may also refer to the following video lesson for a better understanding.