• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendly - Invitee Created Triggers returns "The access token was revoked" for "Res2 Message" for only some cases

jitesh_d

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjcwNTY0MDYzZTA0MzI1MjZiNTUzYzUxMzI1MTY1NTQzMSI_3D_pc
We're using Calendly's "Invitee Created" trigger and it works fine in 90% of the cases, but in a few cases, there's an issue with "Res2 Message" element that shows "The access token was revoked"

Interestingly - All other elements (Res1 & Res3) in this case are returned normally. Issue is only with Res2.
Additionally - It works in most of the scenarios. It only fails in some scenarios.

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 4.47.39 PM.png

Subin

Staff member
Hey @louis_e !

Thanks for letting us know the concern.

The team is checking on it and will be updating you on soon.

Your kind patience will be highly appreciated.

louis_e

Hi Supreme and Subin,

Seems like there is a new error message that I am receiving.
"This response has been delayed for 5 seconds"

Here are 2 examples:
  • Task History ID - IjU3NjAwNTZkMDYzMzA0Mzc1MjY5NTUzMDUxM2E1MTY0NTQzMSI_3D_pc
  • Task History ID - IjU3NjAwNTZkMDYzMzA0MzI1MjZjNTUzNDUxMzQ1MTY0NTQzMCI_3D_pc

Supreme

Staff member
  • Task History ID - IjU3NjAwNTZkMDYzMzA0Mzc1MjY5NTUzMDUxM2E1MTY0NTQzMSI_3D_pc
We have made slight changes in the trigger event for better response results without error.

So, please create a new workflow or cloned the workflow once and then configure the Calendly trigger event once only.

• Task History ID - IjU3NjAwNTZkMDYzMzA0MzI1MjZjNTUzNDUxMzQ1MTY0NTQzMCI_3D_pc
Please check the API call request that you have created in the workflow which doesn't have a mapped endpoint URL in it.

Kindly correct it and then try.

louis_e

Hi Supreme,

Thank you for the prompt response.

I have fixed my 2nd workflow on the missing endpoint. However, can you delete the screenshots as it contains my entire bearer token and that is confidential to me.

Kindly assist URGENTLY.