• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendly - Round Robin Event

bazzomike

The situation is this, I have a "Round Robin Event" calendar on Calendly that distributes appointments to 4 users.
By setting the Calendly Trigger and logging in with the ADMIN user of the team I get the API and the Organization link but I can only select the individual users calendar, not the "Round Robin Event" calendar. Instead I would like to add all the bookings from the "Round Robin Event" calendar to the google sheet.
Thanks for the help

Attachments

• Schermata 2022-09-28 alle 10.19.53.png
    Schermata 2022-09-28 alle 10.19.53.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 54

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bazzomike

As per the API documentation, you can only get the response for an individual user. You can also refer to the API documentation for the same.

You need to create a separate workflow for the individual users and for its organization.

Further, as per Calendly, you can't remove the user from the trigger and receive the response from all the users in one workflow.

1664361306689.png

Fagun Shah

Hey @bazzomike

As per the API documentation, you can only get the response for an individual user. You can also refer to the API documentation for the same.

You need to create a separate workflow for the individual users and for its organization.

Further, as per Calendly, you can't remove the user from the trigger and receive the response from all the users in one workflow.

View attachment 16246
@Supreme it is saying for user OR Organization, are you sure this is not possible?

Bcoz Zapier does the same thing.

1668563659976.png

Supreme

Staff member
@Supreme it is saying for user OR Organization, are you sure this is not possible?
In the trigger event, we have used the Organisation scope only.

I would like to add all the bookings from the "Round Robin Event" calendar to the google sheet.
And to use the trigger for every user you can simply leave the field blank by toggling the map button which will get the latest invitee from any calendar.