• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

can create some temporarily variable inside Pabbly Connect workflow?

tisaigon

Hi,
i use Podio connect with Google sheet/Facebook.
but i don't want direct from Podio to Google sheet/Facebook.
Can i add some variables inside workflow.
Example:
variable x = field 1 of item A in Podio
variable y = field 2 of item B in Podio
then I will use some changes to the variable x, y
then I will make some changes to these variables : new_x, new_y
I will add these converted variables new_x, new_y to Google sheet/Facebook eventually
How can i define variable x, y in Pabbly Connect?
Thank you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @tisaigon,

To define the variables x and y, you just need to map both fields from the previous steps.

Let's suppose we fetch details of two different items using Podio: Get Item Details.

Item A
1682582154860.png

Item B
1682582205182.png

After that, all you need to do is map the fields you want to change. For example, let's say we want to change the title of Item 1. In this case, we would map the Title field from Item 1 in our Action Step to make the necessary changes. In a similar manner, we can map the field from Item 2 and change it.

1682583144839.png