• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can I connect Pabbly to a website

Krasi

Hi,
I'm new here and I'm still deciding if this is the correct app for me.
I am a landlady and I manage HMOs in UK.
I advertise my rooms to various websites, such as openrent, spare room...
Some of these websites require add renew every hour to keep my add on top.
So here are my questions:
1. Is it possible to connect Pabbly to my spare room account and get it to renew my add every hour until further notice?
2. Is impossible to get Pabbly to auto respond to enquiries received on websites? For example the 1st thing I ask when I receive a new enquiry is to have a phone number so I can call.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards,
Krasi

JWB502

I can't speak much about the industry or for your first question. The second question though should be a yes! There are other aspects to that questions that could solidify our answer though for example:

How are you receiving those enquiries? Through a form? Email?
What technology is the enquiry being done on? Is it an Elementor form, JotForm, etc.

Also, could this also be solved without using Pabbly Connect? If it is a web form, could you include the field for a phone number so you could eliminate having to ask in the first place (because it would already be given).

Overall, Pabbly has multiple use cases that are simply amazing. I hope that gives a little insight.

Krasi

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.

"How are you receiving those enquiries? Through a form? Email?
What technology is the enquiry being done on? Is it an Elementor form, JotForm, etc." - I'm receiving email notification , in the email I'm been given a link "to my inbox". When I click this link I am taken to ky inbox where I cam read and respond to the message received. I can't reply to the email. I have no idea what Elementor form, JotForm mean :)

In regards to my 1st question, do I have the ability to enter a "log in" link with my username and password from a website? If I can set Pabbly to access my account, I can then point it to my add and ask Pabbly to click the renew button by providing the relevant links.

I'm trying to understand if Pabbly is the right solution for me as I don't really want to pay an assistant to be clicking Renew every hour of the day :)

Your help and assistance is much appreciated.
Happy to pro ide screen shots if needed.

Regards,
Krasi

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Krasi !

Can you let us know which application you are looking forward to integrate within Pabbly Connect workflow, so we can check on the possibilities of your request if possible or not.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Krasi

Hi,
Thank you for your message.
The apps are SpareRoom UK (see attached), Gumtree where adds can be renewed.
SpareRoom you have to renewe every 1 hour and Gumtree every 30 days.
In that sense, SpareRoom is of higher priority.
Much appreciated.
Krasi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220316-172356_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20220316-172356_Google Play Store.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 60

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Krasi

As of now SpareRoom and Gumtree are not available on the platform, though you can use API by Pabbly module for that. Please go through the following video tutorial for reference -

Krasi

Hi,
Thank you for your email.
I have watched the video several times and I cannot understand how to achieve what I want.
I have looked in rapid api and the codes from the websitesI want to connect are not there.
Can you help me get this set up if I buy Pabbly?

What I need is quite simple:
1. Login to the website using my login details
- I will provide login details
2. Click relist On my property listings every 60 min when the relist option is available.
- I will provide my listing IDs everytime when I list a new property.

Important question:
1. If the above is possible, does team Gumtree or SpareRoom need to know that I have set up API connection?

Regards,
Krasi

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Krasi

Could you please elaborate on your use case once with help of a short video? So that we can check on the possibility of it and can assist you accordingly.

Krasi

Hi
Thank you for your reply.
I have taken a short video only 17 sec but the website does not allow me to attach it. I have made it as Zip but it says it is too large.
How can I show you the video please?

Regards,
Krasi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220323-061155_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220323-061155_Samsung Internet.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 64

Krasi

Hi,
Thank you for your reply .
Please see video link below.
All I do is: