• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can i Connect Pabbly with Whatsapp where a customer ask a Product price and he is given the Price

Jason

I want to know if i can do connection in such a way that
1. Person Request a Product on Whatsapp by typing Product name
2. (Whatsapp is Connected with interakt) Automation Process Takes in Place
3. Interakt Connects with Pabbly and search in the Excel Sheet Regarding Product
4. Price is Mentioned against the Product Name in the Excel Sheet
5. The Price is Sent to the Person on Whatsapp

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jason

If your product data is available in Google Sheets instead of Excel then your use case seems to be possible by using the Lookup Spreadsheet functionality.

Here is a use case where we have used a similar type of logic -

Jason

Hey @Jason

If your product data is available in Google Sheets instead of Excel then your use case seems to be possible by using the Lookup Spreadsheet functionality.

Here is a use case where we have used a similar type of logic -

I have the data in Excel also but i want to send data when a person types a single product name so the single product price rather than complete sheet

Supreme

Staff member
Apologies, it appears that achieving this particular use case might not be feasible using Excel. However, using Google Sheets and leveraging the "Lookup SpreadSheet" action step could make it possible. This step will enable the search for specific rows containing predefined product details within your Google Sheets.