• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can I get training on how to use the Origami app?

uriel

I saw that you added the Origami app to the system, it's something that can really help me, but I couldn't figure out how to use the app, I tried all kinds of things but I couldn't/didn't understand how to work with it, if you could do a tutorial on how to use the app it would really help me and I'm sure That will also help a lot of other people who use origami.

(If you need access to an Origami account to do training on how to use it, you can create a 14-day trial account through this link: https://origami.ms/?partner=UrielB, and if you need more than 14 days of free trial, then there is an option to request from their support to evaluate your account for the purposes of training and building the application in the pabbly system, if you want I can talk to the support directly so that they extend the time of the trial account for you)

Origami API Documentation: https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/2653695/2s93kz65gS

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @uriel,

Could you please specify your use case in detail so that we can assist you accordingly and tailor the tutorial to your specific needs?

uriel

Yes,
Origami is a crm system.
One example of the possibility of using an origami application that can be done:
Step 1 Trigger - A lead comes from an Elementor lead form
Step 2 - Connecting Origami > Selecting an entity within Origami > Creating a new instance within the entity > Matching values from the fields of the trigger to the appropriate fields within the newly created instance.

If you need more examples, let me know and write me what other examples for example you want me to write for you

uriel

Ok, I'm waiting for an update. If it will be possible to use the Origami app properly, this is something that can help me a lot! (And I believe for many more people like me as well). Thank you so much!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @uriel

We checked the possibility of selecting the existing entity in Origami and it seems like they haven't mentioned anything to receive in their API documentation, so I am afraid the use case that you are looking for is not possible.