• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can we Route - Day Specific triggers

zest83

My Workflow name is: Test FB Leads to Iterator

Can I Route leads "Day Specific" so If the user chooses "tuesday" in the dropdown in the LEAD FORM

Is there a way to send the message to them using Pabbly Triggers Only on Tuesday (as per Current Date)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

We have set your router condition when the user chooses "Tuesday" in the dropdown in the LEAD FORM.

Kindly check out the filter condition at your end and try the complete workflow at your end.

let us know if that works for you.

2021-12-11_13h13_11.png

zest83

I am asking
Is there a way for Pabbly to Trigger the day from the given CURRENT DATE

and send the message only on Tuesday

Actual Tuesday (Day of the week)
Not as per my Form Option

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

Please check out the following screenshot to get the current day and which you can use further in your Filter action step.

Formula - CHOOSE(WEEKDAY(TODAY()),"Su","Mo","Tu","We","Th","Fr","Sa","Su")

2021-12-11_14h56_20.png