• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can you help me execute API Request PLEASE?

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjYwNTZkMDYzZjA0MzI1MjY5NTUzZDUxMzIi_pc
I’m trying to POST data to an application called HeyGEN to generate videos. I ran a test mode on the HeyGEN platform, and I received confirmation that I was successfully authorized. However, when trying to authorize the request in Pabbly, my access is being denied, and I’m unable to proceed. I’m not sure if I’ve entered the correct data into Pabbly’s fields.

I’ve watched tutorials, but it’s been a few months since those tutorials were made, and it seems the API connections may have changed. My biggest question is: Where should I input the template ID? Should it be in the middle of the API endpoint URL (in the HTML field), or is there a different place it needs to go?

Here’s a screenshot from Pabbly:

Screen Shot 2024-10-16 at 1.38.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-10-16 at 1.39.20 PM.png

Here is the image with the instructions from HeyGEN:
Screen Shot 2024-10-16 at 1.26.44 PM.png

HERE IS THE LINK TO WORKFLOW: IjU3NjYwNTZkMDYzZjA0MzI1MjY5NTUzZDUxMzIi_pc