• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can you provide tutorial on "Update Product" event?

Jyoti Naik

Dear Pabbly team,

Can you provide tutorial on "Update Product" event?

I want to update some details such as Product description, title and other stuffs using Google Sheets to my Shopify Store. I searched online but could not find any tutorial or video on the same. Request you to help me with the same.

Thanks

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Jyoti Naik

Currently, we don't have video for update products but you can use the below video for reference and use the Update product action in the shopify.

Thanks
Kunal

Jyoti Naik

Hi @Kunal ,

Thanks for the prompt response !

Would you be able to provide a documentation for "Update Product" workflow. This will be very helpful.

Thanks
Diwakar

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jyoti Naik

As of now video reference on the Update Product action step is not available, but we have forwarded your requirement to our team and they will add the video on this topic soon.

Further, you can use the "Shopify : Find Product by Title" action step first and the pass the product Id in the "Shopify : Update Product" action step to dynamically pass the products whereas you can also pass the fields to add the data in the product.

1679915708716.png