• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can you send multiple attachments via gmail and pabbly connect?

mtorres6739

Is it possible to send multiple file attachments through pabbly connect and gmail?

I current have a cognito form setup where users upload multiple documents. I was able to setup the flow for pabbly connect to send an email with gmail and send all the user entered data to various people in my organization. I was also able to set it up to send at least one attachment ok, but getting it to send ALL the attachments is a challenge. Any ideas on how I can send all my file attachments through gmail?

mtorres6739

Well, weird thing is I actually did get it to send multiple email attachments at once. However, the number of files needed to stay constant. I mapped 4 separate file urls and it sent them. As long as I had 4 files attached in my form, it would pass it through pabbly and send the gmail with those 4 attachments. I even tried it with different sets of files and they all went through. However, when I changed the number of files to anything but those 4 I mapped, to say like 3 or 5 files, it didn't work. Very strange. Trying to think of a workaround since this wont work. My users are all going to send various numbers of files from 1 to 15 or so. I'm thinking I could merge the files into one pdf, then map only the one url, but I can't quite figure out how to do that yet.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mtorres6739

Correction - Yes, you can send multiple Image URLs by entering as a comma(,) separated list.

Regarding this, can you tell us are getting more than 2 attachment files every time or just getting 2 files all the time?

mtorres6739

If I map 4 urls, and if I send 4 files in my form, I get 4 attachments in my email.
If I map 4 urls, and if I send 3 files in my form, the email doesn't even send.
If I map 4 urls, and if I send 5 files in my form, the email doesn't even send.
If I map 5 urls, and if I send 5 files in my form, I get 5 attachments in my email.

The number of mapped urls needs to match the number of files I send in my form. I need a solution to send me the attachments regardless if 1 file or 10 files are included in the form. I can't seem to figure that part out.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mtorres6739

Since the labels in which the attachment you are getting in the webhook response is not of the same type whereas we cannot create a static JSON array that can process your work accordingly.

If you couldn't get the fixed number of attachments then the workaround cannot work.

spluniya

Hey @mtorres6739

Since the labels in which the attachment you are getting in the webhook response is not of the same type whereas we cannot create a static JSON array that can process your work accordingly.

If you couldn't get the fixed number of attachments then the workaround cannot work.
got any solution ?

spluniya

If I map 4 urls, and if I send 4 files in my form, I get 4 attachments in my email.
If I map 4 urls, and if I send 3 files in my form, the email doesn't even send.
If I map 4 urls, and if I send 5 files in my form, the email doesn't even send.
If I map 5 urls, and if I send 5 files in my form, I get 5 attachments in my email.

The number of mapped urls needs to match the number of files I send in my form. I need a solution to send me the attachments regardless if 1 file or 10 files are included in the form. I can't seem to figure that part out.
got any solution for this ?

Supreme

Staff member
Regarding your concern, you can try the "Line Itemizer" action step to process multiple URLs in a different comma manner, which you can pass the Gmail action event.