• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot Connect to Wordpress

sjo

Having a real problem setting up a connection to Wordpress to create a post via Google Sheets.

The Google Sheets part is fine but I receive the error rest_invalid_json when I try to connect Wordpress and I cannot find the error. Screenshot attached of the error codes I am receiving. Most grateful for any help to solve this please . Many thanks

Stephen

Attachments

• 2022-12-03_13-01-45.jpg
    2022-12-03_13-01-45.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 45

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sjo
The Google Sheets part is fine but I receive the error rest_invalid_json when I try to connect Wordpress and I cannot find the error. Screenshot attached of the error codes I am receiving. Most grateful for any help to solve this please .

Please follow the following thread to add the Basic Auth plugin to your WordPress and then try again.