• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot delete inbuilt action

dev_ke

When I want to delete Inbuilt Actions, I got warning like this picture. I sure no workflow use this inbuilt action or action, because I just made it and no action depend this inbuilt action.

1669794055905.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dev_ke

The integration is active and being utilized by the customer, as our integration manager has previously let you know in the discussion. So make sure you don't alter the trigger or actions that are already in place.
Please refrain from making changes to the current app if you don't want us to revoke access.
You can deprecate the old endpoint and construct the new one if you make breaking changes to your endpoints and want existing users to transition to the new version.

You are also attempting to create the new app, as far as I can see.