• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot get MS 365 Calendar Event details

spinckney

Hello, i am trying to capture Microsoft 365 calendar event details into a Google Sheet.
In the workflow, I have selected "Event Created" as the calendar trigger.
When I click the Save & Test button, (and create a test meeting event) the result set I get back does not contain any event data (e.g. event subject, event start, duration, etc...)

Workflow Name in my account: Capture Calendar Meetings

If it helps, I have created a video explaining why challenge:
https://app.vmaker.com/record/Svfpwbe2kzWXSO6G

Thanks in advance.

p.s. if anyone reads this and has suggestions about how to improve this posting, please let me know. I am new to this forum and wide open to feedback!

Last edited:

Subin

Staff member
Hey @spinckney !

You would be required to use another step as after your trigger step as "Microsoft Office 365 : Get Resource" -

1639388511790.png

Further, you can check on this video clip for the detailed process- https://www.screenpresso.com/cloud/JHZPf/

Hope, it works for you now.

Best Regards.

spinckney

This worked! One thing - I was not able to find the meeting duration field from the GetResource() Event.
It returns to event start and end date, but no event duration date.
Does this mean I need to calculate these? If so, can you tell me how I can do that in Pabbly?
Thank you.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @spinckney

The API is currently not showing the time duration in their response. And currently, there is no tool available to calculate the time duration from two-time formats.

Though if we found any workaround on this, we will let you know.

Regards

spinckney

Thanks very much @Fagun Shah! I will try this approach this weekend.
I do hope that Pabbly will consider adding some native ability to calculate this or figure out how to expose the duration field via the GetResource Integration.

spinckney

@Supreme - Hello. I believe I've found a solution, but it requires the use of the TIMEVALUE function. According to the docs, it looks like Pabbly should support this, but whenever I try to use it I don't get the calculated result; it only shows the formula I entered. For example, if you enter TIMEVALUE("18:00") it should return .75. Instead the result just shows TIMEVALUE("18:00"). Can you check and see if the TIMEVALUE spreadsheet function is supported and let me know if it is possible to add support for it if not?

Also, if interested, the solution I am tracking for my original problem of calculating duration of a meeting appears to be:
TIMEVALUE(END_TIME) - TIMEVALUE(START_DATE) * 24.
I've only tested on a few scenarios so wanted to ask you and @Fagun Shah if this works for you as well.

Thanks!

Fagun Shah

@Supreme - Hello. I believe I've found a solution, but it requires the use of the TIMEVALUE function. According to the docs, it looks like Pabbly should support this, but whenever I try to use it I don't get the calculated result; it only shows the formula I entered. For example, if you enter TIMEVALUE("18:00") it should return .75. Instead the result just shows TIMEVALUE("18:00"). Can you check and see if the TIMEVALUE spreadsheet function is supported and let me know if it is possible to add support for it if not?

Also, if interested, the solution I am tracking for my original problem of calculating duration of a meeting appears to be:
TIMEVALUE(END_TIME) - TIMEVALUE(START_DATE) * 24.
I've only tested on a few scenarios so wanted to ask you and @Fagun Shah if this works for you as well.

Thanks!
@Supreme it gives the same issue when I tried too. I think this function only accepts a specific kind of input and not 18:00 format.

It would be very easy if support for this can be added.

P

Pabblymember11

We're making a separate module for calculating the date duration and will be introduced soon. We will notify you as soon as that is launched.

Thanks

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @spinckney @Fagun Shah

As per the requirement, we have added the Time Duration Calculator to calculate the time difference. Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks

2022-01-06.png