• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot pull data from Asana

go win rai

Hi team,

I am getting following error when I click save and send test request

"Duplicated webhook. You already have an existing webhook for the given resource and target. Delete the old one before creating another."

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @go win rai

We looked into your workflow and checked all the workflow but couldn't found the one in which you're facing such an issue. So could you please share the name of the workflow and the respective action step?

Thanks!!

go win rai

Can you check the workflow now?

I want to create a doc file with file name from the task title and content briefs pulled from the description under the folder rework for ranking in GD.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @go win rai

We looked over your workflow and found that you have created the duplicated webhook. And thats' why the above problem is generated. So, as a solution please turn off that particular workflow and create a new workflow with the same action and trigger on it.

go win rai

Done this. I have deleted several of them. It doesnt work. The one I have shared with you is what I created a new one.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We can still see 4 webhook in your Asana account. Please confirm so that we can delete them from our end itself.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the confirmation. We have deleted all the webhooks from your Asana account. Please try creating the workflow now.