• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can't pay my Pabbly monthly subscription

nitten

Hi Pabbly team,
I can't complete my payment to you since Nets.eu (handling a lot of transactions on behalf of banks) has put your site on some kind of "risk" list, I have been told by my bank, in a manner that my bank can't override.
Can you please find out what is going on and solve it with Nets.eu? So you can continue to receive payments.
I really, really need to keep my Pabbly Connect subscription, as I am locked in because of all the workflows I have created.

Please help.
Best regards,
Thomas

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @nitten,

The bank returned the decline code 'generic_decline' and did not provide any further information. We recommend that you contact the card issuer to see if they can assist you with this issue. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do on our end to resolve this matter