• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can't publish to wordpress from Facebook pages

satemorej

Hi, I currently encounter an error when trying to publish from FB to my Wordpress.
Please see attached picture to see status of my test request.
Thanks for your help
Best regards
Jérôme

Capture d’écran 2023-02-16 à 06.55.29.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @satemorej

Please let me know if are you using the Admin account for making posts in Wordpress. If no, then you need to use the Admin account.

Also, please check the below link for installing Json plugin, in Wordpress. After installation then kindly connect again and then check.

Thanks
Kunal

satemorej

Hey @satemorej

Please let me know if are you using the Admin account for making posts in Wordpress. If no, then you need to use the Admin account.

Also, please check the below link for installing Json plugin, in Wordpress. After installation then kindly connect again and then check.

Thanks
Kunal
Hi
I use admin role for wordpress publication. Once JSON plugin installed, some FB post are published on my wordpress.
I now have to check how to display facebook picture as a picture in wordpress. For the moment, picture is displayed as text which looks like an url.
thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @satemorej

Unfortunately, there are no other options available to pass the featured image.

You can refer to the following video tutorial once regarding the workaround.