• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can't save when values not populated

I need to save an integration with fields that don't currently have data in them from the webhook event that was last received. The fields all work fine and do populate when run through the API but I can not save unless these fields have data. I should be able to set up and save without data, knowing that data will be possibly passing through these fields in the future. How can I save without having to send a new webhook from a system I don't have control over? See images. I do have control over all integrated systems, but the data is populated from a data feed and I can't force a fully populated entry that consumes all the fields until it happens on its own from the data feed I use.

Attachments

• chrome_CH0i8gN6Hl.png
    chrome_CH0i8gN6Hl.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 84
  • chrome_fPDQIWPGdj.png
    chrome_fPDQIWPGdj.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @andrewstrealtor

It seems like you have re-captured the webhook response again after mapping the action step. Since the previously mapped data is no longer available in the response received by the API and because of that you are seeing red buttons in your action step.

If you re-capture the webhook response, kindly refresh the workflow or re-map the further action step.

I don't think you read my original message. I know what the problem is but I'm suggesting that we should have a system in place where we can assign fields without capturing them first with webhooks.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @andrewstrealtor

I don't think you read my original message. I know what the problem is but I'm suggesting that we should have a system in place where we can assign fields without capturing them first with webhooks.

Actually, this can be only implemented by the third-party application where you have added the webhook to receive data.

They should be able to send blank data for any label.

But I’ve already captured the webhooks for these fields. I’m not asking for support on the red fields, I’m saying I should be allowed to save changes without needing to recapture the webhooks.

P

PabblyMember3

But I’ve already captured the webhooks for these fields. I’m not asking for support on the red fields, I’m saying I should be allowed to save changes without needing to recapture the webhooks.
It seems you're unable to save the step because, As I can see, you have captured another data with different structure in the workflow and so their mappings keys have been changed. You need to re-map that step with the updated data and then only you can save else, do not make changes to that step if you are sure the configured data from previously captured data will be received in the workflow in future. It will work as it should.