• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

CAN'T SEE FACEBOOK GROUP POSTS

NachoMiguel

I have connected the facebook page and groups to pabbly. i create a new workflow and want to reply automatically to the posts comments, the problem is that after all the connections and installing the pabbly app into my group and so on, I can not see the posts that are inside the group. I even created a new post and commented with my profiel (not my fb page) to see if it works but it doesn't. i created the post using my fb page, and commented using my fb profile to test. Please help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-17 181213.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-17 181213.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @NachoMiguel

Based on the error message you received, it appears that the permission might have been revoked from your Facebook account. To resolve this, please establish a new connection and ensure that you grant all the necessary permissions to use the Facebook page. You will be prompted to grant these permissions during the reconnection process of your Facebook account.

Greenroots

I am experiencing the same issue. The app is connected to our facebook group, and I have connected all of our accounts. (and disconnected and reconnected) and when I get to the step where I need to select the "test post" nothing is populating in the dropdown. It's just blank.

Supreme

Staff member
I am experiencing the same issue. The app is connected to our facebook group, and I have connected all of our accounts. (and disconnected and reconnected) and when I get to the step where I need to select the "test post" nothing is populating in the dropdown. It's just blank
Please attempt connecting your Facebook account in incognito mode and recheck. Also, share the workflow URL where you attempted this.