• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Canva + Pinterest Automation

Hello friends, good afternoon! I would like to thank you for your support.

My question is the following:

I am building an automation to create automatic pins (pinterest)

The automation follows the following steps:

1 reads a post from my blog
2 organizes this post into 4 pins with GPT
3 creates the pin layout in Canva
4 creates the post on Pinterest

everything is working perfectly, what I need now is the following:

every pin has an image, I want each post to use a different image that is inside a folder in Canva.

How do I make sure that the images are not repeated and that with each automation action it uses a different image from the folder?

Here is the link to my automation
1725562804567.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Marcos Assis,

Based on your Workflow URL, we can see that you have 6 images in your Canva folder. I assume you want to pick a random Image ID from this list and map it to the next step, 'Create Design Autofill Job'.
1725565884040.png

If these are the only 6 items from which you want to randomly choose an Image ID, you can add a 'Code by Pabbly' action step to your workflow. You need to write a code (or you can ask ChatGPT to write one for you), enter all the Image IDs manually into the code, and the code can randomly choose an ID and provide it as a result, which you can then map to the next step, 'Create Design Autofill Job'. This code will randomly feed an ID to 'Create Design Autofill Job' action step during automation.

Please note that this is just a workaround and does not guarantee that the images will not be repeated.

If, over time, you end up with more than 6 items in your folder and you want to randomly choose Image IDs from those additional items, then the use case you want to achieve is not possible.